- M.B.,Ch.B (University of Natal), 1976
- DTM& H (University of Witwatersrand), 1995
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) (Hospital Management), University of Witwatersrand, 2015.
- Certificate in Healthcare Quality Management, Harvard University (2015).
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT & APPOINTMENTS:
- Chief Operations Officer, Clinix Health Group: January 2020 to date.
- Chairperson of the Board of Directors of the Office of Health Standards Compliance (OHSC): February 2020 to date (re-appointed by the Minister of Health in February 2023 for second 3 year term).
- Appointed by Minister of Health as Member of the Medical & Dental Professions Board of the HPCSA since November 2021-2025.
- Member of the Institute of Directors of South Africa (IODSA).